30 May 2005

Darlin’ you got to let me know…

Should I stay or should I go?
(Insert appropriate guitar riff here…)

If I go there will be trouble…
· I will miss all my lovely Raglan friends
· I will have to start all over again; making new friends, finding somewhere to live, run, hang out, find employment, join a netball team, get new postal address, find new audience to sing to and beach to gaze at.
· I will miss out on all the amazing stories that I have yet to be told, but that I know are here.
· I’ll have to start paying for transport.
· I won’t get to wave at familiar faces in passing cars.
· I won’t ever climb Karioi
· Or get to those darn Bridal Veil Falls.
· Or Ruapuke beach, or Mussel Rock, or Kawhia, or Waingaro.
· I won’t be as inspired/inclined to write.
· I’ll just keep on, moving on, forever and ever… rolling stone gathering no moss.

If I stay it will be double…
· I won’t have as much time in other places in New Zealand.
· I might not be able to get as good a job as I could in a larger place.
· Erm, having trouble thinking of any more points…
· Nope. Nothing.
· Pretty much answers my question then.
· Yay!

No comments: