Roight.
It's going to take me a wee while to write things down properly so here's a mini update in the meantime...
I'm now in Sunny Brisbane with Trish. It is as ace as expected.
i've been swimming in the uni pool and discovered that i'm not fit at all despite the running.
I went to watch the Wheelchair rugby team train which was as physical and crazy as you would expect.
I've learnt how to play poker.
Oh dear.
Didn't realise i had an addictive personality 'til then.
I'm getting my hair cut today.
Off to an aborigine festival in a couple of days.
Booked flights to Whitsundays- Woo Hoo! Can't wait.
Erm, decided once and for all that I shall be returning to Raglan when i get back to NZ.
Just need to find a job there.
That's about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow! Lots of traveling... something I've been wanting to do. Had friends spend time in NZ and the photos were amazing! I was jealous.
But someday soon I'll travel - I got my passport last year just to push myself.
Post a Comment